Last update: August 9, 2019
1.- Owner and Resposible
The owner of this website and responsible for the processing of this website is (hereinafter the “Service”), with address at , N.I.F. number .
The use of the web attributes the condition of user, and with it you accept the terms and conditions indicated below.
2.- External links
The website may link to other websites.
However, we do not exercise any control over such sites or their contents, which are in fact subject to their own terms and conditions. Nor do we assume any association or responsibility for them, nor do we guarantee their technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy or truthfulness.
3.- Intellectual and Industrial Property
The Service is the owner or licensee of all intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein.
Therefore, it is expressly forbidden the reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of the Service.
4.- Data Protection
4.1.- Information collected
The personal and non-personal information collected will change depending on your use of the website and its features.
The personal and non-personal information collected will come to us in two ways 1) information collected automatically2) information that you voluntarily provide to us.
4.1.1.- Automatically collected data
This information will consist of:
- The IP from which the connection is made, the type of device used and its characteristics, the operating system version, the type of browser, the language, the date, the country, the time of the request, the referrer URL or the mobile network used, among others.
- Site usage data and possible errors detected during its use, such as pages not found or erroneous visualizations.
4.1.2.- Data provided voluntaily
This information will consist of:
- The information contained in messages sent through the site’s contact channels. For example your email, alias or name, subject or message.
- The personal information or not, required to leave a comment on the posts in the news section, such as, for example, the content of the comment, name, email and website.
- The data provided to register as a user. For example your email, alias or name, subject or message.
- The personal information required to subscribe to the newsletter, such as your email address.
(Delete or include those treatment that are necessary)
We inform you that the completion of the forms is voluntary. However, if you do not fill in the required fields (marked with an asterisk) the use of some functions of the site will not be possible or will be limited.
The personal data you provide will be stored and processed in the files owned by the Service, in order to be able to respond to your requests.
You can at any time exercise your rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing, opposition and portability of your personal data by email to: or postal address: .
In both cases you must identify yourself with your name and surname, as well as a copy of your ID card or national ID.
Here you can find the different models to exercise such rights.
In the event that you have given consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
In addition, if you consider that there is a problem with the way in which we are handling your data, you can address your complaints to the data protection authority that corresponds,being the Spanish Data Protection Agency the one indicated in the case of Spain.
4.3.- Use of the Data
The data provided to the Service will be used for:
- Respond to your requests, the legal basis being our legitimate interest in responding to and resolving the queries of our users.
- Facilitate your access as a user to our services, the legal basis being our legitimate interest in providing and managing the service.
- To publish your comments within the blog section of our website, the legal basis being your consent.
- To send you our latest news and updates through our newsletter being the legal basis your consent.
4.3.1.- In mails and contact forms
The website of the site has an SSL encryption that allows the user to securely send their personal data through standard contact forms.
The personal data collected will be subject to automated processing and incorporated into the corresponding files of the register of activity and of which the Service is the owner.
In this regard:
- We will receive your IP, which will be used to check the origin of the message in order to provide you with appropriate recommendations (e.g. present the information in the correct language) and to detect possible irregularities (e.g. possible attempts to cyber-attack the Service), as well as data relating to your ISP.
- You can also provide us with your data via telephone, email and other means of communication indicated.
4.3.2.- In social networks
We have profiles on some of the major social networks on the Internet, being the Service responsible for the treatment in relation to the data published in them (for example, photos uploaded by the Service in which people’s faces appear).
Such data will be processed as the social network allows corporate profiles. Therefore, we will be able to inform, when the law does not prohibit it, our followers by any means that the social network allows about its activities or offers, as well as to provide a personalized customer service..
In no case will we extract data from social networks, unless we obtain the user’s express consent to do so.
When, due to the nature of social networks, exercising your rights depends on the modification of your profile, we will help and advise you to the best of our ability.
4.4.- Data retention
The following is an indication of how long the data processed by the Service will be kept:
- Disaggregated data will be retained with no deletion period.
- Customer data will be kept for the minimum necessary, and may be kept for up to:
- 5 years, according to art. 1964 of the Civil Code (personal actions without special term).
- 6 años, según el art. 30 del Código de Comercio (libros de contabilidad o factura, por ejemplo).
- User data uploaded by the Service to pages and profiles on social networks will be retained from the time the user gives his consent until he withdraws it.
- Data provided for the newsletter will be retained from the time the user gives consent until it is withdrawn.
5.- Service providers and others
There are third parties that manage part of the Service.
Under some circumstances, the Service may share, use, preserve or disclose Personal Information with third parties, on a non-aggregated basis:
- To provide the Service:
Service providers that provide or perform functions on our behalf, including payment processing, analytics or data hosting. Service providers may collect and have access to information that is necessary for them to perform their functions, but are not permitted to share or use the information for any other purpose.
- To cooperate with law enforcement authorities:
If we believe it is reasonably necessary to satisfy any law or legal process. In any case, we will only provide the information requested.
If it is necessary to detect, prevent or otherwise address and prosecute fraud, security or technical issues related to the Service.
To the extent permitted by law, the Service is not responsible for: a) errors or omissions in the contents; b) he lack of availability of the web or; c) the transmission of malicious programs in the contents, despite having taken all reasonable technological measures to prevent it.
The Service reserves the right to make unannounced changes it deems appropriate in its website, may change, delete or add content and services provided through the same as the way in which they are presented.
On the other hand, these terms and conditions may change at any time. The modifications will come into force from the moment of their publication.
Consult our Cookies Policy to know the use we make of them.